job description - Medical Sales Representative
- Are you passionate about making a difference in the healthcare industry? Do you have excellent interpersonal skills and a strong desire to excel in sales? If so, we are looking for talented and motivated individuals to join our team as Medical Sales Representatives.
- As a Medical Sales Representative, you will play a vital role in our organization's success. You will be responsible for promoting and selling our cutting-edge products/services to healthcare professionals and institutions.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with healthcare professionals, clinics, pharmacies and hospitals by detailing.
- Identify and target new business opportunities.
- Effectively communicate the features and benefits of our products/services.
- Provide product demonstrations and educate clients on product usage.
- Achieve and exceed sales targets and objectives.
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and competitor offerings.
- Prepare and submit regular sales reports and forecasts.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field (preferred but not required).
- Fresh graduates with 0-1 year experience and must not be more than 27 years old
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven attitude.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of healthcare industry regulations and trends (a plus).
About the company