job description - Marine Superintendent (Expert)
- Ensure that all marine operations are conducted in a safe and environmentally aware manner, consistent with industry standards (MARPOL, SOLAS, ISGOTT, OCIMF etc.), by offload tankers at the terminal, supply vessels, tugs, work boats and other marine vessels operating within the offshore facilities.
- Assist in the review, monitoring and periodical audits of the performance, suitability, sustainability, regulatory performance, and quality standards of all marine vessels operating within the offshore facilities.
- Review and confirm the suitability of all vessels nominated for bunker deliveries to the terminals.
- Plan and schedule timely delivery of bunkers to the FPSO to ensure that sufficient stocks are always available.
- High level Diploma.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Oil Tanker operations / FPSO operations.
- Experience with personnel training and competence assurance.
- Master Mariner STCW 95 Endorsement.
- Liquid Cargo Handling.
- General Tankerman Familiarization STCW 95.
- Specialized Training for Oil Tankers STCW 95.
- Offshore Survival with HUET
- Coxswain training cert, fast rescue boat certificate.
About the company
Hobark International Limited is an integrated oilfield service company, that provides Consultant Management Services, Drilling services, and other Oilfield related services.