job description - Maintenance Technician
- Perform and direct the mold and material changing processes
- Assure that mold setup, changeovers, and housekeeping standards are met
- Ensure new job start-ups run correctly, making any necessary adjustments
- Work with production personnel to ensure molded parts meet requirements, and make adjustments as necessary.
- Troubleshoot processing problems including normal adjustments and checks
- Ensure molding machines and supporting systems are set to correct parameters and meet the production goals
- Verify process parameters and implement changes, as appropriate, to improve cycle times
- Inspecting parts to ensure they meet the customer specifications
- Stop production to correct any quality issues.
- Review and inspect machines daily for maintenance issues and report to the maintenance Shift Head when necessary.
- Monitor, train, and coach the machine operators to ensure they are following proper procedures.
- Follow all clean-up and housekeeping procedures
- Comply with all safety, quality and work rules and regulations
- Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications
- 2 - 5 years of previous injection and Blow molding process experience is required
- Proficient skills in reading, writing and arithmetic are necessary
- Strong mechanical abilities & knowledge- preferably in the Plastics Industry, with experience in Injection Moulding
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; very detail-oriented
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong communication skills interacting with all levels of a company’s hierarchy.
About the company
Reliable Plastic is committed to providing the best quality products to our customers since its inception. We also provide outstanding service thereby satisfying our consumers.