job description - Maintenance Superintendent - Mechanical (Hil_Ops/006)
- To execute maintenance activities to enable production of specification crude in line with the company forecasts and reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor.
- To execute maintenance operations on various production equipment. Report findings in a clear manner.
- Bring any deviations from the more normal situation to the supervisor’s attention.
- Ensure that the execution of maintenance activities is in line with maintenance procedures. Where procedures are difficult to follow suggest modifications to improve the operation.
- Participate in, and comply with recommendations/safety measures from risk assessment and HAZOP/HAZID as it applies to daily works.
- Ideally some previous experience in Production and Maintenance operations.
- A qualification in an Engineering discipline is essential with at least 5 years work experience.
- Good written/spoken English and Computer literate
- Engineering, Maintenance, Mechanical Engineer, Oil & Gas, EPC,QHSE
About the company
Hobark International Limited is an integrated oilfield service company, that provides Consultant Management Services, Drilling services, and other Oilfield related services.