job description - Maintenance Superintendent - Electrical
Key Job Responsibilities
- Responsibility for the integrity, reliability and availability of the Electrical systems in the plant.
- Ensure that all work is done in accordance with the relevant specifications, regulations and standards.
- Manage a team consisting of Supervisors and Technicians to ensure plant reliability and availability.
- Optimize and refine maintenance strategy to assist EGTL Maintenance Department in achieving world class standards.
- Thoroughly investigate every equipment failure in order to improve reliability and availability, and manage corrective actions.
Minimum Education & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree Engineering or equivalent with minimum 10 years experience in the oil and gas industry, OR
- Higher National Diploma (HND) with related training and 10 years experience in the oil and gas industry
- Knowledge and experience in the Commissioning, Maintenance and optimization of Electrical systems typically encountered in a GTL plant.
- Experience in the application and the use of tools such as RCM, etc.
- Knowledge and experience in the development and implementation of maintenance strategies and the execution of shutdowns.
About the company
Hobark International Limited is an integrated oilfield service company, that provides Consultant Management Services, Drilling services, and other Oilfield related services.