job description - Lead Project Controls Engineer
- Assists and advises Project Manager and Lead Engineer in relation to project estimating, schedule and cost control.
- Preparation of reports and presentations related to project controls, including status reports
- Review and analysis of project control data to predict possible problems, particularly in schedule slippage and cost overruns.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Project Management Institute Certification.
- 10 years of experience in project controls across all aspects of projects, including design, construction, procurement, construction and installation.
- 5 years’ experience related to oil facilities, petrochemical, or oil and gas handling projects.
- Demonstrated proficiency in computer skills, including resource loaded schedules using commercial packages such as Microsoft Project , cost systems such as JDE or SAP, and Estimating programs and data base systems.
About the company
Hobark International Limited is an integrated oilfield service company, that provides Consultant Management Services, Drilling services, and other Oilfield related services.