job description - Human Resources Manager
Includes but not limited to:
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
Skills & Knowledge
Good standard of numerical skills.
- Graduate B.Sc or HND in any discipline
- Degree in Human Resources or a related field
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in a HR role
- Supervised a recruitment process
- Design and / or implement employee evaluation system
- The ability to plan and prioritize workloads and delegate accordingly
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
About the company
COLVI is a Retail Photography, and Digital Development company.