job description - HSE Engineer
- Take part in accident / incident investigation
- Participate in HSE Risk Management and Occupational Safety Risk Assessment
- Provide necessary support to ensure that HSE plans and procedures are developed and implemented throughout the entire project life
- Participate in pre-construction survey, identify safety criticalities and environmental sensitive areas and design mitigation measures
- Assist the engineering and management teams in the Risk Management process (i.e. HAZOP, HAZID, Hazard and Effect Management Process, Risk Assessment, etc.)
- HSE reporting system and data reporting.
About the company