job description - Head, Procurement & Logistics
- Supervising the procurement department as a whole.
- Create procedures for managing the department.
- Procurement of goods for the company to meet orders.
- Digitization of all LPOs & other related documents.
- Establish or monitor specific supply chain-based performance measurement systems
- Management of the OEM Channels - Cisco/HP/EMC/Etc.
- Weekly circulation of distributors and supplier price-list for the marketing team
- Supervising the logistics and inventory units as a whole
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Delivery of orders to clients
- Warehouse/Store issuance & stock updates
Minimum Qualifications / Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Logistics, Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or Purchasing.
- 7 - 10 years experience in procurement practice in the ICT sector.
About the company