job description - Head Of Trading
- Responsible for developing and expanding the Company's trading operations in crude oil, oil products and natural gas.
- Develop and lead the marketing and trading activities of the department, ensuring that all necessary permits and approvals necessary for the proper running of the trading business are obtained.
- Plan and coordinate exports/sales with multiple stakeholders (Offtaker, Operations, Government).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Accounting, Finance or a related numeric field.
- Master’s Degree in numerate / science or an MBA will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 15 years of related energy industry experience, including Commercial Negotiation experience and Refinery Logistics experience.
- Strong knowledge of the end-to-end process of Crude Oil Trading.
- Some project and team management experience.
- Independent E&P experience is a plus.
About the company
Hobark International Limited is an integrated oilfield service company, that provides Consultant Management Services, Drilling services, and other Oilfield related services.