job description - Head Internal Audit
The key result areas of this role are:
- Effectiveness of fraud management and control measures
- Control of operational losses and leakages
- Enterprise wide cost control & consciousness
- Efficiency in raw material utilization / wastage control
- Efficiency in output/productivity monitoring
- Efficiency in other inventory control and monitoring
- Adequacy and reliability of Accounting records/information
- Regulatory compliance rate
- Enterprise wide accuracy & reliability of data, information & reports
- Rate of compliance to controls / staff discipline
- Bachelor’s degree/HND in Finance and Accounting or related field; MBA or advanced degree in Accounting, Finance is a plus; Professional qualification such as ACA, ACCA or CFA
- 8+ years Solid knowledge of auditing, accounting, finance and risk management, Interpreting financial and other records in high volume manufacturing operations with at least 5years in managerial role.
- Strong analytical skill set both numerical as well as legal
- Advanced computer software skills, especially Excel (ability to work with complex formulas), PowerPoint and Word.
- Strong combination of technical, leadership, written & oral communication, team collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Adept in process management and proven understanding and application of risk management frameworks.
- Critical understanding in the establishment and operation of internal control mechanisms.
About the company
Reliable Plastic is committed to providing the best quality products to our customers since its inception. We also provide outstanding service thereby satisfying our consumers.