- The Financial analyst’s responsibility is primarily to analyse & consolidate all financial reports for reporting to all key stakeholders, especially in relation to business plan strategy, budgets & periodic financials etc.
- The Financial analyst analyst will be responsible for collecting information, performing research, and analyzing business plans. He/ She will continuously collect and interpret data, such as company financial statements, price developments, currency adjustments, and yield fluctuations.
- The financial analyst will be responsible for communicating with the company’s executives and other stakeholders Financial Information relating to the businesses and group
- He/ She will be responsible for developing and implementing communication strategies that help build positive relationships between the company and its various stakeholders
- The financial analyst will manage and coordinate presentations and reports for board meetings, company’s events, or conferences
- He/ She will collaborate and make recommendations in executing the investors relations program including strategy, operating plan and budget
- He/ She will develop briefings for senior management ahead of major corporate events
- He/ She will attend internal meetings to gain understanding of the key issues in the business
- The analyst will monitor financial markets to identify potential opportunities or risks for the company’s business
- He/ She will examine and assess economic and market trends, earnings prospects, financial statements and various other indicators and factors to determine suitable investment strategies
- He/ She will analyze and summarize financial as well as operational information developed by third-parties about the industry
- He/ She will analyze and critically evaluate monthly, quarterly and annual financial performance of the business
- The analyst will monitor sell-side analyst coverage and other market trends for clients, competitors and related events using a variety of inputs and tools
- He/ She will ensure daily reports and ongoing monitoring is delivered on a timely basis
- He/ She will provide analysis of major events related to capital markets (earnings calls, investor days, conferences, major transaction announcements)
- He/ She will make recommendations based on competitive intelligence from the street, relative stock price movements, and own analysis
- He/ She will compile advisory reports and make informed recommendations on new investment opportunities and funds that could enhance or diversify portfolios
- He/ She will review fiscal consensus and manage model founded on sell-side analysts’ forecasts
- The analyst will support development of evaluation of sell-side financial and research models
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Economics, Statistics, Finance, or relevant field (Minimum of second class upper).
- Applicant must have a 3-5 years of experience in Investments
- Must be a Chartered Accountant (ACCA or ACA).
- A CFA/ MBA or equivalent postgraduate management degree will be an advantage