job description - Fabrication Shop Supervisor
- Supervise the planning, management and coordination of activities associated with the fabrication of oil and gas facilities for the COMPANY’s work program under a minimum of supervision.
- Active liaison between various groups in the project, including engineering, construction and installation contractors, operations local communities.
- Embrace and apply COMPANY’s Capital Stewardship, Operational Excellence and CPDEP processes and tools.
- Responsible for ensuring adherence to Corporate and Project environmental and safety management programs.
- Undergraduate Degree with 5 years of upstream oil and gas design experience, OR.
- Associates Degree with 8 years of upstream oil and gas design experience, OR.
- No degree with 10 years of equivalent technical experience of which 8 years are in upstream oil and gas fabrication shop supervision.
- Ability to read design drawings and explain the contents to others.
- Ability to work in dual units (English and SI) is a requirement.
- Working knowledge of MS Office product.
About the company
Hobark International Limited is an integrated oilfield service company, that provides Consultant Management Services, Drilling services, and other Oilfield related services.