job description - Execution Coordinator II
- Provide leadership to ensure execution of job scope is done in a safe, environmentally sound, and cost-effective manner to support the long-term reliability of the refinery.
- Interpret the potential impact of events and foster resolution among the parties.
- Must fully understand the project and contractor systems, as they will be expected to work within the parameters of both systems.
Tasks and Responsibilities
In addition to the Level 1 tasks, Level 2:
- Assist the Project Engineer in managing the closeout and report on the Risk Assessments conducted on the Project
- Assist the Project Engineer in coordinating the flow of information (letters, minutes, etc.) from the Company to the EPC4 Contractor
- Assist the Project Engineer interface with the government (e.g. license applications)
- Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering discipline
- Experience in upstream oil & gas design, engineering, or management in an EPC contracting environment is required.
- Very strong oral and written communication skills
- Very strong technical background in project execution.
About the company