job description - Electrical Technician
- Ensure that the plant electrical equipment is in a condition pursuant to relevant specifications, regulations, and standards.
- Ensure equipment is thoroughly and frequently inspected to detect any unsafe or improperly functioning equipment.
- Initiate action to report conditions for corrections as required.
- Issue necessary work requisitions for routine equipment maintenance.
- Higher National Diploma (HND) with related training and 5 years’ experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Previous experience as an Electrical Technician.
About the company
Hobark International Limited is an integrated oilfield service company, that provides Consultant Management Services, Drilling services, and other Oilfield related services.