job description - Data Contributor – Image Collection
DataForce by TransPerfect is currently looking for contributors to participate in our Human Centric Image Collection project in Nigeria.
The project seeks to build a large set of annotated images to help machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) systems perform more fairly and ethically across a diverse range of people.
For the project, you will be required to submit a set of 12 pictures (10 project pictures following our instructions + 2 additional selfie photos).
This is a fully remote project and you can participate from the comfort of your home.
To participate you must meet the following qualifying criteria:
- Reside in Nigeria
- Be at least the age of majority under the laws of your jurisdiction.
- Be able to submit 12 photos with a minimum resolution of 8 MP, following specific instructions shared by our Team.
- Be able to involve a friend or a relative in the project who is willing to appear on some of the photos (2 out of 12) and to provide their consent, following specific instructions shared by our Team.
- Read and agree to the project's informed consent form.
- Provide self-reported demographic information (e.g., ancestry, pronoun, nationality, country of residence, age).
Available payment methods:
- As a payment method, we offer a Gift Card.
- All submitted photos will be reviewed by our Quality Assurance team to ensure the quality standards outlined in the project guidelines are met.
For more information, please contact us at [email protected]
DataForce by TransPerfect is part of the TransPerfect family of companies, the world’s largest provider of language and technology solutions for global business, with offices in more than 100 cities worldwide.
We offer high-quality data for Human-Machine Interaction to some of the most prestigious technology companies in the world. Our division focuses on gathering, enriching, and processing data for Machine Learning in different AI domains.