job description - Branch Manager
- Oversee EMS and other branch meetings
- Regular environmental scanning to identify business opportunities.
- Ensure collaboration amongst all units of the branch.
- Ensure the branch has adequate work tools.
- Ensure efficient and timely service delivery at all touchpoints in line with the bank’s service grid.
- Drives branch budget.
- Customer engagement (Physical and Virtual).
- Review and recommend loans for approval
- Manage loan portfolio.
- Responsible for the team's Sales/Service plan.
- Ensure the branch ambiance is in line with the Bank's standard
- Periodic review of direct reports
- Prepare and present branch performance
- A good First Degree in any discipline and a Master’ degree. A professional qualification will be an added advantage
- At least 6 years experience in sales, and customer service, including at least 1 year in a supervisory role.
- In-depth knowledge of retail policies, procedures, and branch operations.
- Strong Credit/Financial Analysis Skills
- Understanding of lending regulations.
- Ability to influence, motivate, and train others
- Problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication/Presentation skills
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Conflict Management Skills
- Managerial/Administrative Skills
- Team building.
About the company