job description - Associate Graphics Designer
- Delivering graphic design solutions for print, web, and social media that are fresh, relevant, and on time
- Contributing to the development of visual branding elements and standards for the organization’s programs
- Translating creative briefs, and asking clarifying questions to ensure creative fit based on assignment objectives
- Developing creative concepts in line with the brand proposition for advertising, internal and external publications, posters and product flyers, digital and electronic media
- Performing related duties as required.
- 2 - 3 years working experience as a Graphics Designer
- Strong analytical skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- He/she must be creative
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to take and implement feedback
- Good time management skills
- Outstanding experience with Adobe CC, including Premier, After Effects and Photoshop
- Enhanced knowledge of file organization and conversion
- Creative thinker with excellent time management skills.
- Motion graphics and animations (desirable).
About the company
We are a non-profit organization, which was established to empower African communities with digital skills that will bridge the gap of unskilled labor needed for the future of work.