- This position will report to the Head of Finance in the State. The successful candidate will be responsible for reviewing and processing vendor invoices at the State.
- S/He will assist to produce project budget monitoring reports, assist to conduct monthly reconciliation of all project bank accounts and financial transactions.
- S/He will provide support in a wide range of day-to-day office administration activities including assets maintenance, local procurement activities for office consumables, and project fleet management.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Must possess a First Degree (B.Sc / HND) in Accounting or any related field. ACA/ACCA and/or Master’s degree is an added advantage.
- Must possess a minimum of three (3) years post-NYSC working experience
- Must possess a broad knowledge of accounting software packages like Quickbooks.
- Must possess excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must possess a high level of integrity and responsibility.