job description - Assistant To The Office Manager
Our client in the Oil and Gas industry is looking for an Assistant to the Office Manager that will be responsible for handling clerical tasks, incoming phone calls and other communications both with customers and staff alike, greeting clients and visitors, as well as managing files, updating paperwork and other documents, and performing other general office clerk duties and errands. Basically, the Assistant to the Office Manager ensures the staff and customers are able to get their needs met.
In order for you to be selected as a candidate, you will need the ability to write clearly and be proficient with computer applications. A pleasing personality with strong communication skills is also highly valued.
* Handling incoming calls and other communications both internal and external with customers and staff alike.
* Managing Office filing system.
* Recording information as needed,
* Updating paperwork, maintaining documents, and word processing.
* Helping to organize and maintain office common areas and perform some customer service roles to improve customer experience and comfort especially when waiting to be served
* Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
* Organizing travel by booking accommodation and reservation needs as required.
* Maintaining office equipment and supplies
REQUIREMENTS, QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• B.Sc, HND, or experienced OND from a reputable institution
• 1 year Work experience as an office assistant, admin. assistant Receptionist or related positions
• Must have excellent writing skills, communication skills along wiith strong organizing skills
. Must be polite and with a charming personality
. Great ability to multitask effectively
SALARY: NGN 120,000 - 160,000 monthly plus HMO
ACEPACE INCORPORATION is a dynamic company with keen interest in project management, Business Consulting and Human resource management/Outsourcing.