job description - Analyst, SAQ
About the Job
- As an Analyst, SAQ, you will be responsible for liaising with SAQ contractors, and regulatory bodies for the purpose of site acquisition.
- Replacement Sites & Redcube allocation
- Resolve Access Issues on Live Sites
- Fill Letter Tracker from Security Dept
- Request NCAA for New allocations and re-planned Nominals
- TSS and Soil Test Update daily mail update
- Schedule Pre-TSS on Redcube/
- Follow up with SBC on Candidate Submission
- Redcube stakeholders follow up on Redcube
- Attend to other SAQ/SBC/RE/Commercial and PMO-related issues.
- Send Customer Rejection Mails to SBCs for your regions.
- Site Acquisition management
- Use of MS Office Tools (VLOOKUP REQUIRED)
- Negotiation Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Compliance/ Enforcement
- Analytical Thinking
- Relationship Building
- Collaboration & Teamwork
- First Degree and / in Sciences and / or Engineering.
- +4 years’ relevant work experience (2 years to be in site acquisition)
About the company