job description - Account Payable And Receivable Officer
- Perform periodic audit trail and variance analysis for all form of daily transactions inflow.
- Ensure accurate posting of all form of daily transactions inflow periodically.
- Ensure the reconciliation of all bank statements and their general ledger records.
- Ensure swift response to properly address POS chargeback claims.
- Review all transaction flow within the month to prepare the monthly cash flow report.
- Monthly preparation of an accurate bank reconciliation statement for all banks.
- Ensure chronological filing of source documents serving as evidence for postings
- Liaise with assigned statutory agencies to ensure proper filing and compliance.
- Review all trade Debtors transaction within the month and reconcile the trade debtor records.
- Ensure the process of outstanding bill settlement is properly managed.
- Document all payment on the payment voucher.
- Upload all payment on the payment platform.
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc Degree with 1 - 3 years relevant work experience.
About the company